Thursday, October 19, 2017

CTS #244

Hi!  I hope you all are having an awesome Thursday.  Things are getting back to normal around here.  Harvest is starting to wrap up and I think I'm actually ready for Halloween this year!  Whoa!  I just got back from an amazing crafty weekend with some of the most amazingly creative and kind ladies.  It was a blast. 

This week's CAS(E) this Sketch seemed like a fun idea when I designed it but, boy, did I have a time of creating a card using it.  Why does that always happen when I go to use my own sketch?  Who knows.  I did come up with a fun little winter card using some 12x12 paper that I haven't had the heart to get rid of but needed to use to make some space in my paper stash. 


You know those 12x12 sheets filled with adorable little squares and rectangles of sentiments and scenes and images?  I never know what in the world to do with them.  Do I cut them out and use them in the center of a card?  Do I just use the pattern on the back and forget about the other side?  Well, I used two of the images from one of those papers for this card.  I was SO excited!  I cut out my snowman and my "hello, snow" card.  I layered the thinner on some black cardstock to make it pop against the background that I chose which, admittedly, is a little busy.  I rounded the edges of my snowman and added him to the card with foam tape.  I accented everything with some stickers from the coordinating sticker sheet popping some up with foam tape as well.  Super simple and not a bit of stamping required!  Here's another look:


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you'll join us this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!  See you there!

2 comments:

  1. However you interpretation comes to you, it is totally wonderful! and I also know all about those 12 x 12s...yikes, I have a container FULL of them!
    =]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!