Thursday, August 17, 2017

CTS #235

It's Thursday and I'm super excited to share my card for today's CAS(E) this Sketch challenge.  We've been super busy with vacation bible school at our church this week and has been having a blast!  The boys and I made robots, a pull back car obstacle course, and other fun things for the kids to enjoy.  It's so fun having them be old enough to help out but also still enjoy the fun of VBS!  We've been having a blast this week.

You can have some fun too by joining us this week over at CAS(E) this Sketch!  You won't regret it!  Here's my card:


Ok, on first glance you might be thinking, "Chrissy, this isn't CAS!"  I know, I know.  I even debated starting over but then I thought about it.  The busy background might not make it seem clean but really it is just a piece of patterned paper, a border, some twine, and a premade sentiment/shape.  You can't really get more simple than that.  It also doesn't have a ton of embellishment.  So, I'm going with this as my CAS(E) this Sketch take this week.  It's all in the eye of the beholder after all.  This card is made up of papers from the American Crafts Little by Little Collection by Shimelle.  Here's a closer look:

  
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to see you over at the CAS(E) this Sketch blog.  Have a great Thursday!

4 comments:

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!