Thursday, April 27, 2017

CTS #219

Happy Thursday everyone!  Sorry things have been a bit quiet on the blog.  I'm gearing up for a new arrival!  He's fluffy and furry and we are so excited to bring him home to join our family.  Here's the latest picture of our little Loki Brown Whiskers who we pick up on Saturday.  I can't wait!


Maybe I'm going a bit crazy with the prep but I want to make sure boys haven't stashed rubber bands or other things I don't want a kitten swallowing where he can get at them.  I don't know if you have boys like mine but they have things stashed all over the place.  The hiding places are not limited to pockets.  :)

Now for what you really came here for.  Here's my take on this week's CAS(E) this Sketch.


Another super simple card that started with a fun background paper.  I added a black Stitched Scallop Border Die and then this cute chipboard flower and a sentiment I created with letter stickers and a small happy die.  Here's a closer look:


I hope you are ready for a super fun week at CAS(E) this Sketch.  I think you are going to really enjoy this sketch and all the inspiration for the team.  See you there!

6 comments:

  1. Love the card Chrissy & Wishing You Happiness with Loki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve your new addition!!! OH is he darling, Chrissy! almost as darling as this green paper... xx OH btw.. you may have watch for string in your craftroom, too!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the little details bring everything together so nicely! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute kitty and beautiful card, Chrissy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Chrissy,

    Congrats on your new little critter! My daughter's best friend has a dog named Loki.

    Your card is so fun. Your background inspired me to go with a pattern too - I admired the boldness of yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!