Wednesday, March 15, 2017

More Color Blocking

I know!  I just can't get enough.  I'm having a blast using the  and it's really helping me burn through some extra patterned paper I've been meaning to use.  Today's card is another super simple combo of Lil' Inker Designs products that creates a serious impact.  I just love it!  Here's my card:


I chose these awesome papers from Simple Stories called Say Cheese.  I used the same technique to cut the papers as Monday's card.  I layered them before passing them through my die cut machine to be cut with the Color Blocking Die.  This one cut created three card fronts with different combos of the papers.  Talk about easy!  I chose another coordinating paper to be cut with Boxed Up Birthday Greeting Die and added it to the center of my card.  I was going to make it a shaker but ended up liking the clean look of the papers better.  Here's a closer look:


http://lilinkerdesigns.com/#_a_clarson

Thanks so much for checking out my card today!  Don't forget to check out the sale going on at Lil' Inker Designs today and tomorrow!  The sale includes everything except the latest release and for 15% off, I'm sure you can find some great deals!  Make sure you use the code NOSNOW17 and have fun shopping!  I hope you are having a great week.  It's finally warming back up again here.  Here's what I used for my card today:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!