Thursday, March 23, 2017

CTS #214

Hi everyone!  Thanks so much for stopping by my blog to check out my take on this week's CAS(E) this Sketch challenge.  I must admit that I was a little nervous about this sketch but once I got going, I was totally inspired.  I hope you will be also and I hope you'll join us this week.  We'd love to see what you create.  It always makes us smile and helps inspire us to keep creating for you.  Thanks so much!  Here's my creation for this week:


I found this gorgeous floral paper while flipping through the Pinkfresh Studio Indigo Hill paper line.  It seemed to fit with the sketch perfectly.  Then I needed a frame and I thought the frame from the Lil' Inker Designs So Thankful Stamps and cut with the So Thankful Label Die was the perfect fit.  I stamped the frame and sentiment from Awesome Blossoms Stamps in navy and added a few enamel dots to the bottom for fun.  I needed some flowers to arrange around the frame and Awesome Blossoms Stamps seemed like the perfect option.  I stamped the blossoms in various shades of yellow and cut them using the Awesome Blossoms Dies.  I arranged the flowers and leaves around the frame popping some with foam tape for dimension.

Thanks so much for checking out my blog and for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch this week.  Can't wait to see your creation.  Here's what I used for mine:


2 comments:

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!